International Networking

Suzanne Tate
I am a graduate student undertaking a PhD in the field of teacher education. I will be completing a self-study of my mentoring practice within the practicum component of ITE. I am a secondary school teacher working 4 days a week, and here in Australia, the mentor/supervising teacher/school-based teacher  educator has the primary role during the practicum component - we mentor, supervise and assess the PST.

I am interested in connecting with other teacher self study researchers, especially if they work as teacher mentors during practicum. Anyone out there working in a similar context?
Regards
Suzanne Tate