International Networking

Suzanne Tate
I am a graduate student undertaking a PhD in the field of teacher education. I will be completing a self-study of my mentoring practice within the practicum component of ITE. I am a secondary school teacher working 4 days a week, and here in Australia, the mentor/supervising teacher/school-based teacher  educator has the primary role during the practicum component - we mentor, supervise and assess the PST.

I am interested in connecting with other teacher self study researchers, especially if they work as teacher mentors during practicum. Anyone out there working in a similar context?
Regards
Suzanne Tate

Re: International Networking

Caitriona McDonagh
Hi Suzanne,
I live in Ireland and am a co-convenor and co-founder of a group that may be of interest to you - called Educational Action Research Ireland.

Four teachers who had researched their own practice up to PhD level set it up in 2010 (see www.eari.ie).

You can find out how we have tried to share this approach with others on the NEARI page there.

Caitriona McDonagh
mcdonagh.caitriona@gmail.com

Re: International Networking

Suzanne Tate
Thank You - I will check out that resource!