Expanding Self-Study

Christi_Edge
Administrator
EXPANDING SELF-STUDY

Please Join a Discussion that on S-STEP’s Future

• How do we expand self-study in teacher education?
• How do we reach teachers, other academics and professionals unfamiliar with our approach?
• How do we communicate beyond the English-speaking world?
• Is it time to develop a body beyond AERA to promote self-study? If so, what might that look like?

We invite you to participate in a discussion of these questions.

Your perspectives will inform the SIG executive’s consideration of these questions. An article on the ideas emerging from the discussion will appear in the next newsletter.